Fulfilling Pennsylvania FAPE Standards
Providing Programs for:
- Students with Temporary Excusals from the Regular School Setting Due to Illness or Urgent Reason (PS Code: 1949 24P.S & 25-2510.1)
- Homebound Instruction (PDE 22 PA Code & 11.25)
- Instruction Conducted in the Home; which includes the definition as placement option on the continuum of alternative placement for students with disabilities.
- Students protected under 504 standards.
- Those students identified with learning or emotional differences under PA 14.131 (as well as those that do not have emotional or educational differences).
- Students that are protected under the Individuals with Disabilities Act (IDEA).
- Offering all enrolled students the Least Restrictive Environment (LRE) in and out of the regular classroom.
- Offering the Standard Aligned System (SAS): Clear Standards, Fair Assessment, Curriculum, Instruction, Materials and Resources and Interventions.
- Disruptive Students are offered an individualized academic and behavioral program permitting that the behavioral concerns are not severe.