This program is designed for students (ages 18 to 21) who feel that they need an additional year or two of study before leaving for a college program or a career in the community. The Thirteenth Year is for students who have a Pennsylvania Individualized Educational Program or for students who are not identified as needing a specialized program.
Some of the services that are offered for Green Valley Students include:
- Reinforcement of skills in the subjects of Mathematics, English (Writing and Reading), Social Studies and Research. (If a student is in need of earning an additional credit or credits, student can take these courses for high school credit.)
- A transitional program that assist students in researching a college suitable for them (sometimes, additional support is needed by professional placement specialists. This is an additonal fee.)
- Emotional suppport.
- Social activities that encourage interaction with students in their age range.
- A PA STATE CERTIFIED , WELL EXPERIENCED STAFF
- Career, Job Shadowing – Credit for working
Additional Program Information:
- Monday-Friday Classes
- Full Year Program
- Classes held from 8:30 – 2:30
- Rolling admissions, students can begin any time of year
For more information, contact Green Valley Academy at (484) 568-4409 or email Dan Whitmore, Business Manager, email@example.com