School Year and Application Process
Our school year runs from early September through May. Applications for the coming school year are accepted on rolling admissions. Applications must include transcripts, immunization records, and emergency contact forms.
Please call our office to request an enrollment packet and application, or download, complete, and submit the GVA Intake Forms to Rebecca Viola, Executive Administrative Assistant.
Who attends GVA?
GVA is for Students…
- with or without an Individual Educational Plan (IEP)
- who would benefit from a lower student to teacher ratio
- who need remediation
- who are referred by local schools (usually those who need a homelike, safe environment due to issues related to anxiety and fear)
- whose parents want support for home schooling
- who may have some emotional and learning differences
- who want a private and safe environment in which to learn
- who need an accelerated pace
If you know of a child who suffers from fear-based anxiety caused by illness, family crisis, bullying in previous placement, post traumatic stress, eating disorders, high functioning autism, or other challenges, please refer them to GVA.
We have developed a successful program to make sure that these youngsters stay in school. We have a 98% success rate. The only students who have not found success are those who are not yet stabilized on medication.
In the past several years, we have taken students from hiding under their beds to graduating and attending premier programs at Brown, Manor, and Temple, Drexel, Alvernia, Kutztown, and St. Andrew’s in Scotland.
Tuition and Fees
Please refer to 2019 – 2020 Tuition Schedule for current tuition and fees.